
Milwaukee to Chicago, Chicago to London, London to Delhi! and a mere 36 hours later I will arrive!
Several years ago, I had the pleasure of chatting with a friend of a friend of a friend about their trip go South Africa with the Habitat for Humanity Global Village program. Their experience inspired me to commit to this program, and I'm so excited to finally be participating in the India trip!
For two weeks I will be traveling with a group of strangers (Mike will have to be responsible at home) as we work to build housing in Bawana. We won't find out our specific project until we get there, but we are told it could be anything from painting, to digging to laying bricks and more.
I am so excited for this amazing experience - and can not wait to experience the Taj Mahal. I'm also hoping to find a yoga class I can join in - and of course some authentic Tikka Masala!
No comments:
Post a Comment